Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,355 Exploit Attempts.

pubstars
Subject:  Tag Stealing
What is your policy on people stealing tags of other clans while on the server. Today 2 people stole the udi tags that aren't in the clan. Is there some way that it can be enforced that it isn't allowed? Because it really sucks.

Download Post
Quazi
Subject:  
And who was that ?

Download Post
mayol
Subject:  
udi.Pete and udi.Quazi :twisted:

Download Post
AnABoLiS
Subject:  
mayol wrote: › udi.Pete and udi.Quazi :twisted:

omg quazi, bad boy! :evil:

Download Post
Quazi
Subject:  
mayol wrote: › udi.Pete and udi.Quazi :twisted:

DAMN ! Thought you won't notice it's me if I will put different tags... DAMN !

Download Post
Quizzle
Subject:  Re: Tag Stealing
pubstars wrote: › What is your policy on people stealing tags of other clans while on the server. Today 2 people stole the udi tags that aren't in the clan. Is there some way that it can be enforced that it isn't allowed? Because it really sucks.

I forget one of their exact names, but I have seen one of them using tags "Similar" to the Udi tags. I believe its iDi. Even the colour is the same. They are probably just doing it to piss off the udi clan.

Download Post
pubstars
Subject:  
No. The idi people are friends of a clan member. The one I'm talking about was Bob and a guy by the name of Jfeec. Nort can look at the logs and see what I'm talking about :(

Download Post
Quizzle
Subject:  
Ahhh ok, sorry, just assuming. If I see them using your tags, I'll let them know they could be in shit for it.

Download Post
PumpkiN
Subject:  
ok so some clearafacation.. bobthenailer was using udi tags for fun. we all know him and we all love him.. when i asked him why he had tags he said "to see what u would do" but thats beside the point. the main concern is that other guy...Jfeec.... none of us know him and he should not be doing that..

Download Post
Komentaja-
Subject:  
haha they're both my cousins. Don't worry about it...jfeec almost never plays and bob the nailer doesn't play at all anymore. or so he says

edit: oh and by the way the reason my alias is like this is because i forgot my password for my original alias. (Komentaja)

Download Post
PistolPete
Subject:  
udi loves bob the nailer? man ya guys are bunch o crackheads, sry komen, family and all:)

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
I Don't think we have such a policy. And frankly, it's not our problem. As long as people don't impersonate IoW on our server, I don't really care what people do with their tags. I mean think about it -- does it make sense for me, as and IoW admin to issue a warning to some public player who is using uDi tags that isn't in the uDi clan? no, it's none of our business. And then what, am I supposed to kick the guy for not changing his name? That's just like if someone happened to use IoW tags on the Evil Smurf server. Who cares?

Download Post
OnSlaught313
Subject:  
Besides if they have tags on how are we supose to know if there uDi or not? We have no way of knowing if there caln members or impersonating.

Download Post

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: