Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerSuck it Allies!

#1:  Suck it Allies! Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:33 pm

#2:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:12 pm

Lol wow

#3:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:21 pm

Just want to add that I was the one to hit the button mere milliseconds away from an allied victory.

#4:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:16 am

I was playing fast and loose with the flame thrower right up until the end. Once I noticed how close it was I lightened up so I didn't burn my whole team up and lose the map for us. Wink We held it for a while there at the end.

#5:  Re: Suck it Allies! Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:17 am

I'm not going to mention that your team was up 1 player (4 v 3) and used a flamethrower AND a panzer to pull off that 1 second win. Nope, I'm not going to mention that at all.

#6:  Re: Suck it Allies! Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:18 am

Also, Damn it Winnie!

#7:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:53 pm

Yea, but didn't you guys have the hacker on your team most of that map? Never-mind that he was having a difficult time getting a shot off, or out of spec. Wink

#8:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:02 pm

it was qt, flo, and me. vs jayd, winnie, and neuro for most of the map I believe, then sin joined and fucked it all up. I think we were almost a full minute holding ahead of you guys for a while
Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerSuck it Allies!

Generated using printer-friendly.