Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT Serverbunker vs IOW community gathering. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:

#46:   Author: EagleWolf89 Post You have posted in this forum: Sun May 05, 2013 8:58 am

i cant wait i am glad to be playing with my fellow i o w members in this iam not the best dont claim to be but i hope you all let me come in and play with you all on this iam so excited

#47:  Re: bunker vs IOW community gathering. Author: EagleWolf89 Post You have posted in this forum: Sun May 05, 2013 9:05 am

i am happy about this i am no great or very good player at all but i love i o w clan and being in it and iam looking very forward to you all letting me play with you all in this i am so EXCITED Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool

#48:  Re: bunker vs IOW community gathering. Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Mon May 06, 2013 12:17 pm

I had to share. Razz one of our members made a poster for the event.

We are starting to get quite a few people interested. The way that this usually works for us, is a dozen people will express interest and then 10 more will show up besides.

I am going to try to get the people from our side that have taken the time to express interest in to play first. We will probably have a few people rotating in and out to allow others a chance to play.

Eagle, Glad to see that you will be playing.

#49:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon May 06, 2013 4:25 pm

That's awesome! So great to see another community of enthusiastic people Thumbs Up

#50:  Its awesomecross '98 Author: V2A2V2A2M Post You have posted in this forum: Tue May 14, 2013 7:53 pm

Sunday Sunday Someday!

#51:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue May 14, 2013 7:59 pm

Awesome v2 Thumbs Up

#52:  Re: bunker vs IOW community gathering. Author: bomber Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:15 pm

I would b at this event but really wouldn't kno where to begin to put things together as far as getting it going ask Winnie shes good at that type of thing she gets me alligor v2 and some other people start following

#53:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:44 pm

Well bomber, you better find Doc Brown if you want to be at this event. It was almost a year ago Razz

[/dead issue]

Last edited by BECK on Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

#54:  Re: bunker vs IOW community gathering. Author: Sgt. Hobbs Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:47 pm

He can go with these Guys

#55:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:18 pm

dude, bombe, this thread is over a year old

#56:   Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:04 am

that said, we should do it again one night

#57:  Re: bunker vs IOW community gathering. Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:10 pm

I would like it as well

#58:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:18 pm

I am pretty sure that we could set something up. There was a topic posted a while back in our private members forum expressing interest but it never grew legs. I believe that if we were to just say fuck it and set a date it would grow legs of its own.
Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT Serverbunker vs IOW community gathering. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.